Welcome to episode #174. On the show: Top stories featuring Disney World, the Weather Channel’s Weather FX ad platform, Cloak, Android Wear, the Exist app, TheLadders, PayRange, Indoo.rs, Gigwalk, What3Words and Digicash. Our Mobile Minute with Chuck Martin reinforces the impact that location has on retail. Our resource of the week is FireChat.
Support our show with Patreon!
Sign up to receive updates about our book – People Places Media
Disney World summary from Rob (1:45)
A Mobile Minute with Chuck Martin: Location DOES impact retail (8:00)
Top stories of the week (starts at 10:15)
1. Weather Channel‘s Weather FX ad platform
2. Cloak app
3. Google’s Android Wear operating system
4. Exist app from Melbourne
5. TheLadders Recruiter app
6. PayRange for vending machines
7. Indoo.rs to launch at San Francisco airport through the entrepreneur-in-residence program
8. Gigwalk raises $10M, What3Words gets $3M
9. Digital signage and augmented reality come together in Australia (see story here)
10. Digicash launches beacon-based payments