Welcome to episode #99 of This Week in Location Based Marketing. On today’s show: Asif summarizes his experience at the Your Business is Now conference in Hamilton, Disney re-imagines the simple cake with augmented reality, Ebay gets all grown up and smart + our funding news, the resource of the week and Joe Walker, Founder of Ozmott chats with Asif.
1. Asif’s take on the Your Business is Now conference in Hamilton (1:45)
2. Disney patents augmented reality cakes (6:45)
3. Tuhura launches in New Zealand (11:00)
4. Pirq turns its focus on Malaysia (16:55)
5. eBay has the week of weeks: Rebrands itself and launches a Groupon competitor eBay Lifestyle Deals (20:20)
6. Seevibes launches their social TV dashboard (27:20)
Can’t see the video? Click here