Welcome to episode #100 of This Week in Location Based Marketing. On today’s show: We reflect on the first 100 shows. Innovation finally strikes with ByteLight, the Green Giant makes his augmented reality debut and we have stories from Placecast, Klash and Facedeals + a ton of acquisitions, our resource of the week from Ottawa-based Shopify and special guest Erica McClenney of Expion.
1. Facedeals: Check in with your face (5:46)
2. Bytelight makes light of indoor location (9:58)
3. Green Giant makes his augmented reality debut (15:40)
4. Placecast links deal offers to credit cards (18:55)
5. Klash, the mobile version of Jackass, launches (24:42)
Can’t see the video? Click here