recorded June 11, 2011
Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing where we rehash the news that matters in the location based marketing world.
1. Bouncity launches a SCVNGR-like service
2. SCVNGR teams with Subway and Green Lantern – free tickets but no space ride
3. Louis Vuitton teams with Jiepang (the “Foursquare of China”)
4. PepsiCo10 sets down in Europe – casting call in full force
5. General Trend: Marketplaces are getting even more hyper local with SideSell and Zaarly)
1. Yelp to IPO?
2. Coupons.com rakes in $200M, now valued at $1B
Tool of the Week
Resource of the Week
14 of the best LBM Apps for Business
Can’t see the video? Click here
Listen to the audio version now: [audio:http://blip.tv/file/get/Untether-TWiLBMEpisode29701.mp3]