recorded March 6, 2011
Running time: 51 minutes
Welcome to The Week in Mobile, our take on the most important stories in mobile during the past week and what that means for our industry.
1. GDC wrap – mobile games everywhere!
The RIM SHOW
2. RIM not a gaming device? Bacon begs to differ
3. RIM to launch BBM on iOS and Android? Hmmm.
4. Good or bad, RIM running Android brings out the opinions
End RIM SHOW
5. iPad 2 launches – enough to convince Jeff to buy one?
6. Google pulls 21 apps and Amazon will compete in the app space
And SO much more!
Can’t see the video? Click here
Listen to the audio version now: [audio:http://blip.tv/file/get/Untether-TWiMEpisode7161.mp3]