recorded January 21, 2011
Welcome to The Week in Mobile, our take on the most important stories in mobile during the past week and what that means for our industry.
1. Apple and Google change leadership
2. Angry Birds gets on Telly-Vision
3. The Mobile App Market will be worth $25 billion by 2015…what does that mean?
4. Starbucks starts taking smartphones for lattes
5. Google Voice lets you transfer your number
6. Facebook does Facebook…on feature phones
7. Microsoft endorses the jailbreak – are they trying too hard?
And SO much more!
Can’t see the video? Click here
Listen to the audio version now: [audio:http://blip.tv/file/get/Untether-TWiMEpisode1183.mp3]