This Week in Location Based Marketing
About the show
The longest running show on UNTETHER.tv continues to focus on the emerging location based and contextual marketing world. This is where you’ll find the trends that are moving the business of marketing from brute force to a finessed relevant digital and terrestrial medium. This revolution has just begun and this show is here to help guide you through it.
About Asif Khan
Asif, is a veteran tech start-up, business-development and marketing entrepreneur with more than 15 years experience. He currently worksas a consultant, educator and speaker to the location-based marketing services community as founder of the Location Based Marketing Association (The LBMA).
Prior to launching The LBMA, Asif worked with companies as diverse as Limited Brands, IBM, Baxter Pharmaceuticals, Molson-Coors, Communispace, BestBuy, American Airlines, ScotiaBank, and Sears. You can listen to Asif’s weekly podcast – This Week In Location-Based Marketing every Monday at 10am.
An avid technology evangelist, Asif also holds degrees in economics and management sciences from the University of Waterloo, blogs at www.asifrkhan.com and can be found on Twitter at: @AsifRKhan and @TheLBMA
10 most recent episodes
- Everyone’s hooking up + Ryan Craver on beacons
- Of digital nomads, connected glass and purpose-driven wearables + Rob Cameron of Moneris
- Obfuscating search
- Be your own bitch
- I’m a whole lot of (Retail)Loco
- Gestures, crisps and Stuart Smalley’s playbook
- Predicting predictions arrival
- Beacons, beacons, beacons and a wearable drone + SchneiderMike from Skyhook Wireless
- Live from New York it’s…TWiLBM #201
- Macy’s commits to beacons, ex-cons share photos and Verizon’s new business + The Location Score Index update