Welcome to episode #165. On the show: Nest takes the cash; Park at my garage is the AirBnB of parking; Gilbarco Veeder-Root acquires Outcast Media to build the pump of the future; Juice Mobile acquired Gauge Mobile; WillCall adds your bar tab at the club. Our mobile minute with Chuck Martin highlights the NFC-TV from NRF; Our app of the week is My Permissions; The resource looks at what consumers REALLY think; Our special guest is Paul Madsen of Ping Identity on the Internet of Things.
A few announcements
– Do you have a location based marketing question? Ask us here and we’ll answer it on an upcoming show.
A Mobile Minute with Chuck Martin: The NFC-enabled TV (5:45)
Top news of the week
1. Google acquires NEST (11:55)
2. Park At My Garage (the AirBnB for your driveway) (17:10)
3. Gilbarco Veeder-Root + Outcast Media = gas pump of the future (20:40)
4. CYMRU1900Wales Project (31:55)
5. Juice Mobile acquire Gauge Mobile (36:05)
6. WillCall adds BarTab (37:50)