Welcome to episode #161. On the show: KLM launches LocalEyes; Borderlands 2 adds in-game QR codes; Capital One partners with Push Point Mobile; Highlight launches 2.0; Mother’s Sense does good marketing; Apple files patent for restaurant ordering and reservations; C1 Cafe delivers food through pneumatic tubes. Our resource of the week looks at Twitter’s impact on Radio. The Mobile Minute with Chuck Martin focuses on Applebee’s move to at-table tablets. The app of the week is Google Location History Browser and the special guest is Lou Mintzer, VP Product Development at HomeSnap.
A few announcements
– Do you have a location based marketing question? Ask us here and we’ll answer it on an upcoming show.
A Mobile Minute with Chuck Martin: Applebee’s brings tablets to the table (6:35)
Top news of the week
1. KLM launches LocalEyes Twitter service (12:55)
2. Borderlands 2 game adds QR codes (17:22)
3. Capital One partners with Push Point Mobile (21:41)
4. Highlight raises $4M and launches V2.0 (39:15)
5. Mother by Sen.se (45:00)
6. Apple files patent of restaurant ordering and reservations (49:02)
7. C1 Cafe (New Zealand) burgers to your table via pneumatic tubes (53:45)