Welcome to episode #154. On the show: Spindle brings payments to K-Cups in the office; Mozilla launches an open source location service; Tide tries to DOOH up their Halloween Vines; Aptilo launches ad-supported free WiFi in Peru; ESRI’s Geography of Horror; Google maps Arlington National Cemetery; Yihaodian launches 1000 augmented reality stores. Plus, our resource of the week looks at cross screen as the new “mobile first”; The app of the week is Findery; Our mobile minute featuring Chuck Martin explores the in-store opportunity and our special guest is Pete Erickson, founder of Modev and Disruptathon.
A few announcements
- Do you have a location based marketing question? Ask us here and we’ll answer it on an upcoming show.
A Mobile Minute with Chuck Martin: In-store targeting moves merchandise (12:20)
Top news of the week
1. Spindle brings payments to K-Cups in the office (17:35)
2. Mozilla launches location based service (20:15)
3. Tide combines vine video with digital out of home (DOOH) (24:45)
4. Aptilo – free wifi for location ads in Peru (37:37)
5. ESRI’s Geography of Horror map / Google maps Arlington National Cemetery (40:10)
6. Yihaodian launches 1,000 virtual augmented reality stores (45:45)