Welcome to episode #148. On the show: We get some insight from Asif’s trip to Europe; Facebook uses your data to help carriers market to you better; Zipments proves we are in a bubble by raising $2.25M; ExactTarget moves into location; ESA partners with DMTI; SpeakGeo launches; Intersec gets their Weve on; Bump acquired by Google. Featuring A Mobile Minute with Chuck Martin on B2B companies finally understanding mobile, special guest David Shalaby of TapTrack on the future of NFC, our resource of the week – a Lowe’s case study and app of the week Basewarp.
A few announcements
– Do you have a location based marketing question? Ask us here and we’ll answer it on an upcoming show.
A Mobile Minute with Chuck Martin: Is B2B finally waking up to mobile? (9:48)
Top news of the week
1. Facebook launches “Telco Outcome Measurement” (16:23)
2. Zipments gets $2.25M (21:50)
3. ExactTarget adds location-based platform (26:42)
4. Electrical Safety Authority partners with DMTI (41:45)
5. Launch of SpeakGeo (43:50)
6. Intersec partners with Weve (50:00)
7. Bump acquired by Google (52:45)