Welcome to episode #147. On the show: Placecast’s new mobile ad platform; Bing partners with Local Corp; Audi brings public desire and reward to the Mini in London; Estimote powered by iBeacon is just the start of the mote world; Coca-Cola’s Positivity Wall; PayPal taking their hands-free payments to the masses; The Pew report on location based services is revealing; Chuck Martin’s Mobile Minute gives us the Cool vs. Creepy scale for location based marketing.
A few announcements
– Do you have a location based marketing question? Ask us here and we’ll answer it on an upcoming show.
A Mobile Minute with Chuck Martin: The Cool Vs. Creepy Scale In Mobile Shopping (24:50)
Top news of the week
1. Placecast’s new mobile AD play (10:23)
2. Bing partners with Local Corporation (15:00)
3. Audi’s Mini “Here’s to you” campaign in London (20:08)
4. Estimote + Apple iBeacon (27:46)
5. Coca-Cola’s positivity wall (36:12)
6. PayPal tests hands free payment (39:50)