Welcome to episode #141. On the show today: Foursquare sells your data – finally! Apple uses location to conserve your battery power. Inglot creates the ultimate video shadow box display. Coupons are making their post-recession comeback. Chuck Martin talks the mobile web retail push in our mobile minute. Jon Rosen of iInside is our special guest.
A few announcements
– Do you have a location based marketing question? Ask us here and we’ll answer it on an upcoming show.
A Mobile Minute with Chuck Martin: The mobile web retail push (3:05)
Top news of the week
1. Foursquare partners with Turn to sell ads based on your data (7:45)
2. Mobilink + Train Of Thought launch SmartPush in India & Rogers partners with Shopalerts in Canada (12:03)
3. The LBMA partners with the OGC – press release (16:22)
4. Apple’s location-based battery system patent (story) (30:40)
5. MonsterMedia buys LocaModa (34:10)
6. Inglot deploys AOPEN transparent digital signage cases in the Netherlands (35:50)