Welcome to episode #136. On the show today: Asif’s take on location based marketing in China; Twitter finally developing geo-targeted ads; Free parking with Summon Auntie in Singapore; Facebook to help get you (almost) free Wifi; Molson brings back I Am Canadian; Google to launch thing sharing service Mine; Pandora quadruples listeners + our resource of the week: The mobile payment journey of the future and special guest Keller Rinaudo, co-founder of Romotive.
A few announcements
– Do you have a location based marketing question? Ask us here and we’ll answer it on an upcoming show.
Top news of the week
1. Asif’s perspective on his trip to China (2:00)
2. Twitter to develop geo-targeted ads (11:55)
3. Singapore’s Summon Auntie (19:00)
4. Somebody like me on Facebook (for free WiFi) (22:30)
5. I Am Canadian (35:30)
6. Google to launch goods sharing service called “Mine” (38:37)
7. Government done right: Aids.gov/locator (44:30)
8. Pandora quadrupals in-car listeners (45:50)