Welcome to episode #128. On the show today: ISIS brings loyalty to vending machines, Dwolla closes their $16.5 million series C, Kiip powers the “sour to sweet” campaign for Sour Patch Kids, MoodMedia pinpoints you by the music your hear, Google Now! comes to the iPhone and leaves a lot to the imagination, Foursquare is about to sell your data, PJs that tell stories + our very special guest, Ben Broca, founder of Now.
A few announcements
– We wrote (part of) a book! The Everything Guide to Mobile Apps and it is available for order now!
– If you’d like to leave a message for us to play on the show, leave it here
Top news of the week
1. ISIS adds loyalty program to vending machines (9:00)
2. Dwolla gets $16.5M series C (11:50)
3. Sourpatch Kids works with Kiip to turn your sour mood into sweet (14:55)
4. MoodMedia launches MoodPresence (27:00)
5. Google Now comes to the iPhone (32:53)
6. Foursquare to sell check-in data for ad re-targeting (36:55)