Welcome to episode #113 of This Week in Location Based Marketing. On today’s show we are 40% Google with stories about Zavers and Fieldtrip, 40% payments with stories on PayPal and GoBank and all in with RedStripe’s latest local initiative. Plus special guest Dan Foreman of Lumi Mobile talks the death of surveys.
1. Street Fight Summit and NRF Retail Event wrap from Asif (1:35)
2. Google launches their coupon platform, Zavers (8:45)
3. ScoutMob integrates with FieldTrip (a Google company) (12:25)
4. PayPal teams up with NCR (16:50)
5. GreenDot launches a “mobile first” bank, GoBank (22:15)
6. RedStripe Beer makes music in a London shop (27:50)
Can’t see the video? Click here