Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing where we rehash the news that matters in the location based marketing world.
In this episode: Printing Instagram photos with Instaprint, Location-based dating with Eskimi, INTRO vies for mobile business connector, Wallit’s virtual augmented walls and special guest Rob Reed from Momentfeed.
1. Instaprint launches location based Instagram photobooth (3:38)
2. Eskimi adds location based features to their dating application (8:40) – Asif’s article: Looking for location based love
3. INTRO – location based introductions for business types (13:30)
4. Wallit launches virtual augmented walls for places (18:53)
5. Unilever teams up with Viggle for March Madness (25:25)
Product of the Week
Momentfeed: With special guest Rob Reed, CEO (30:25)
Funding / M&A News
1. Green Dot acquires Loopt (38:06)
2. Switchfly closes $15M (41:20)
3. SingTel buys Amobee for $321M (46:00)
Resource of the Week
VW Gets Strong Click Rates from Location-Based Super Bowl Campaign (50:22)
Can’t see the video? Click here