Welcome to episode #98 of This Week in Location Based Marketing. On today’s show: Asif gives us the lowdown on the RAMP conference in Chicago, Square goes live with their client list, Oracle takes direction from Nokia, Bob Dylan’s ‘Tempest’ goes geo plus acquisitions by TripAdvisor and Square + our special guest BJ Emerson, co-author of The Tasti D-Lite way.
1. Asif’s take on the RAMP conference in Chicago (2:58)
2. Square (finally) launches their partner directory (10:10)
3. SoundGraffiti adds a location layer to Bob Dylan’s latest release, Tempest (14:05)
4. Xtify announces Xtify Retail Services (20:00)
5. Nokia flexes their map muscle and lands Oracle (24:15)
6. Macy’s working with Clip’d for malls (30:25)
Can’t see the video? Click here