Welcome to episode #96 of This Week in Location Based Marketing. On today’s show: It ain’t only rock and roll when the Rolling Stones start doing augmented reality, Nestle goes all Willy Wonka on us, Square closes a trillion more dollars and SessionM co-founder & CEO Lars Albright gives us some mobile advertising advice.
1. Asif’s take on the FSMU conference in Chicago (3:33)
2. The Rolling Stones dive into augmented for their latest greatest hits album (8:30)
3. Nestle (UK) launches a Willy Wonka-like Golden Ticket contest with GPS-triggered wrapper (12:35)
4. Kraft works with Five Guys, Facebook and Foursquare to help Feeding America (18:48)
5. Launch of LoyalBlocks loyalty platform (23:00)
6. Facebook begins charging for Offers (30:00)
Can’t see the video? Click here