Welcome to episode #95 of This Week in Location Based Marketing. On today’s show: Asif summarizes the Mobile Engagement in Retail conference, we talk Twitter’s new location targeting, Apple’s Passbook and Swarm’s in-store analytics. Plus funding news, our resource of the week and Asif sits down with Roxitmity’s Danny Newman.
1. Asif’s take on the “Mobile Engagement in Retail” conference in Denver (1:15)
2. Twitter announces more and better ways to use location targeting (9:30)
3. TMP TalentBrew adds a deeper location element (14:42)
4. Swarm, in-store analytics, launches (but I can’t find a website for it) (16:51)
5. Apple’s Passbook official hitting devices – what does this mean for SoLoMo? (25:30)
6. Locaid launches IP location (36:30)
Can’t see the video? Click here