Welcome to episode #109 of This Week in Location Based Marketing. On today’s show: News from Placecast, Facebook, Foursquare, Grokr, Sensewhere, Shopular, Chase Bank, Compass and Tapit Media. Plus Mommy Googles Santa Claus and special Guest Patrick Reynolds of Triton Digital. Oh, and Merry Christmas!
1. Placecast begins work with SocialVibe (4:40)
2. Facebook launches Nearby + impact on Foursquare + Apple and Foursquare partnering on Apple Maps for iOS (7:49)
3. Grokr launches as the “Google Now” for iOS (20:13)
4. Sensewhere launches Adwhere (25:00)
5. Shopular hits the street with insane pedigree but little innovation (29:13)
Can’t see the video? Click here