Welcome to episode #103 of This Week in Location Based Marketing. On today’s show: Do we need another coupon platform? Retailmenot thinks so. Product launches by SpotBros, Pretzil and Busbud PLUS Blippar shows us augmented reality’s potential, the greatest mobile payments info graphic ever and special guest Alexis Rask from Shopkick.
1. RetailMeNot launches a new mobile coupon platform (5:55)
2. Spotbros launches location-based communications + social network (10:38)
3. Pretzil helps mobile game discovery by using location (16:00)
4. Blippar uses US currency and augmented reality to campaign for Obama and Romney (20:02)
5. Google Now brings searching without searching to Android (27:31)
6. Busbud launches to help bus riders find schedules (32:40)
Can’t see the video? Click here