Welcome to episode #102 of This Week in Location Based Marketing. On today’s show: We’ve got wheels, Weve, Waze and would you spend $600 on Oakleys? Plus, special guest David Rush, co-founder of Evzdrop and Asif is live from the home of the Singapore Sling.
1. Oakley’s Airwave Snow augmented reality goggles (7:00)
2. Marriott partners with Check In For Good (12:07)
3. Wheelz peer to peer car sharing service launches (15:54)
4. Waze signs exclusive deal with Lumata in Italy (23:05)
5. Project Oscar becomes Weve (26:30)
Can’t see the video? Click here