recorded October 21, 2011
Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing where we rehash the news that matters in the location based marketing world.
1. LivingSocial adds Twitter integration and Me+3
2. TomTom launches Custom Probe Counts
3. Poynt partners with Times Group (India) to launch localized app TimesPoynt
4. ShopKick announces KickBuys and partnership with Giant Eagle
5. ShopKick ties TV to mobile deals
1. Groupon files for IPO
2. Pose closes $3M
Tool of the Week
Resource of the Week
Report: Augmented Reality Apps to Skyrocket.
Can’t see the video? Click here
Listen to the audio version now: [audio: http://blip.tv/file/get/Untether-TWiLBMEpisode48287.mp3]