recorded August 21, 2011
Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing where we rehash the news that matters in the location based marketing world.
1. Foursquare Launches Events, Lists and signs up President Obama
2. Jiepang Tests NFC for MCommerce and Mobile Marketing
3. Bing Launches “We’re In”
4. Where Releases New iPhone/Android apps
5. Commonwealth Bank attracts new savings accounts with Facebook Places
1. GroupMe acquired by SKYPE for $85 million
2. Roamler closes $500K
3. BuyWithMe acquires Scoop St.
Tool of the Week
Sell My Deals
Resource of the Week
Location Based Marketing For Dummies
Can’t see the video? Click here
Listen to the audio version now: [audio:http://blip.tv/file/get/Untether-TWiLBMEpisode39956.mp3]