recorded May 21, 2011
Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing where we rehash the news that matters in the location based marketing world.
1. Ford Sync, allergies and the start of the appification of automobiles
2. Facebook Places gets an update
3. Starwood Hotels works an exclusive with Foursquare – invents the national Mayor
4. Google launches News Near You – and we say it’s about time!
5. Yahoo! launches SmartAds with Mixpo
1. LinkedIn goes IPO and dreams start to soar
2. Ambistar buys WantAndFound.com
Tool of the Week
Resource of the Week
Comscore MobiLens Research
Can’t see the video? Click here
Listen to the audio version now: [audio:http://blip.tv/file/get/Untether-TWiLBMEpisode26713.mp3]