recorded April 17, 2011
Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing where we rehash the news that matters in the location based marketing world.
1. #4SQDay in Toronto and around the world
2. WordPress gets geo-aware with gPress
3. Microsoft enters the fray with Bing Business Portal – beware or begone?
4. Peugeot partners with Navteq
5. Adcentricity launches ConsumerSync
6. Goldrun and ScoutMob raise money
Tool of the Week
GeoPollster from the National Post
Resource of the Week
Can’t see the video? Click here
Listen to the audio version now: [audio:http://blip.tv/file/get/Untether-TWiLBMEpisode21324.mp3]