recorded January 30, 2011
Welcome to This Week in Location Based Marketing where we rehash the news that matters in the location based marketing world.
1. Foursquare responds with real numbers – 6M users, 381M checkins
2. Microsoft gets into the survey business and finally talks about location and privacy – but why?
3. Is now the time for B2B location-based services? LinkedIn and Salesforce dip their toes in
4. Facebook to expand ‘Deals’ program in the UK (and maybe Canada) on Monday
5. SCVNGR + BFG & PlacePunch + FoodLion – looking at the food service market for LBM games
Resource of the Week
Goldrun – augmented reality for retail
Can’t see the video? Click here
Listen to the audio version now: [audio:http://blip.tv/file/get/Untether-TWiLBMEpisode10974.mp3]