recorded February 5, 2011
Welcome to The Week in Mobile, our take on the most important stories in mobile during the past week and what that means for our industry.
1. Google drops Honeycomb
2. In app purchases comes to BlackBerry and Android
3. Apple’s rejection of Sony’s app
4. Mobile video’s coming of age
5. Murdoch launches The Daily – and we like it
6. Mobile goes multi-screen with Grey’s Anatomy
7. Android (finally) claims its crown – now let’s all move on
And SO much more!
Can’t see the video? Click here
Listen to the audio version now: [audio:http://blip.tv/file/get/Untether-TWiMEpisode3555.mp3]