recorded January 30, 2011
Welcome to The Week in Mobile, our take on the most important stories in mobile during the past week and what that means for our industry.
1. Nokia drops 11% market share in 2 quarters
2. RIM rumor puts Android apps on BlackBerry’s
3. Facebook focuses on mobile
4. The Next Generation PSP – will people buy this?
5. Ebook is the champion – outsells the paperback. Should Playstation emulate Amazon’s strategy?
6. Murdock set to launch subscription-based, iPad-only newspaper – subscription service coming from Apple
7. Is the “mobile of things” coming in 2011? Nah. Just for we the early adopters.
And SO much more!
Can’t see the video? Click here
Listen to the audio version now: [audio:http://blip.tv/file/get/Untether-TWiMEpisode2662.mp3]